Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pose nude on the cover of French magazine

She recently said she's working on being more guarded with her private life.

But perhaps Kim Kardashian meant after her baby with Kanye West is born.

The couple pose nude on the cover of French fashion magazine L'Officiel Hommes, the reality star caught in an expression sure to make her daughter blush as Kanye reveals his bare back, wrapping his arms around her.

The black and white image features on the spring issue of the men's magazine, shot by Nick Knight.

Its release comes just days after Kim was forced to shut down rumours she is planning her exit from Keeping Up with the Kardashians after season nine.

It had been suggested that Kim may want to leave the show following the birth of her first child with Kanye West, after claiming her baby will not appear on television.

Kim also told the publication that rapper Kanye has taught her 'a lot about privacy', and after his own reluctance to appear in the series, perhaps it wouldn't be a surprise if she did decide to bid farewell to the Kardashian bubble.

'I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships,' Kim added. 'I'm realising everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities.'

Addressing the reports on her Celebuzz page earlier this month, Kim admitted she doesn't know where life will take her, but said she is 'staying on through at least season 10' of Keeping Up (the E! show is currently in season seven).

She wrote: 'As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10. The show remains to be my number 1 priority and it’s a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it.
'It has given me such a rare opportunity to share more of my life with all of you and has brought my family closer to each other. I’m looking forward to the new season and beyond.'

The 32-year-old added: 'The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don’t know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I’m looking forward to continuing this journey.'


Kim is expected to give birth to her first child in July this year.

The couple announced that they were expecting on December 30.

The happy news was first revealed by Kanye onstage during his concert in Atlantic City as Kim watched from the audience.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks