Khloe Kardashian Rocks A Bathing Suit While On Vacation In Greece (PHOTO)

Khloe Kardashian revealed her new beach body and her 25-pound weight loss on vacation in Greece with her family.

Khloe rocked a black swimsuit while riding in a boat on the picturesque waters off the Greek island of Mykonos on Saturday. The 28-year-old even had some fun jumping off the side of the vessel and lounging beside her mom, Kris Jenner.

SCROLL FOR PHOTO

With regular workout sessions and healthy eating, Khloe was able to lose over 20 pounds.

"I’ve always boxed. I just love it," she told OK! Magazine. "I’m good at it. I get the circuit really well. Like when they yell out numbers I’m really fast and good with it and it keeps me really entertained. I don’t get bored and you shed weight when you do it. So with Gunnar [Peterson] we do boxing as like a warm up."

She also adds in gym trips to Equinox and Pilates classes when she wants to change it up, but makes sure not to be too strict on herself.

"I work out at least four to five days a week, at least," she added. "I try. But I don’t beat myself up if I can’t and I don’t deprive myself of food. It’s everything in moderation. So if I need something sweet I’ll have like a bite or two but I’m not going to binge on a cake."

The entire Kardashian-Jenner clan enjoyed some R&R while on vacation in Greece, according to E! News. And Khloe wasn't the only one to show off her bathing-suit body.

Kim revealed her bare baby bump under a camouflage-print sarong and black bikini, Us Weekly notes, while Kendall Jenner donned a teeny bikini for some Instagram shots. The trip was filmed for their E! reality series.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks