Rachel Bilson Hot and Sexy Bikini Pictures




Oh lordy, lordy, lordy… now if this isn’t the most shwingtastic way to kick off a week filled with screaming hot celebrity babes, then I don’t know what is. Here’s my number one celebrity crush, Rachel Bilson, doing what I’ve imagined her doing in my dreams many, many times. No, no, not that; the other thing. Yup, strutting her uber cute little body and looking drop dead sexy in an ultra tiny bikini. Hot damn, she looks even sexier than I pictured her looking in a tiny bikini and soaking wet. Woohoo!


Unfortunately, her boyfriend Hayden Christensen (boooooo!) is also soaking wet and in a few of the photos, but even that can’t stop me from enjoying the hell out of Rachel Bilson’s gummybear thighs in a bikini. Well… his hairy wet nipples are a little distracting. And nasty. Anyways, to mark this special occasion, I’ve posted way more than the usual amount of photos that I post (twenty-nine to be exact), so make sure to take the jump to enjoy Rachel Bilson’s ridiculously sexy bikini parade in its entirety. One more time… woohoo!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks