Kate Upton Photoshoot for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover 2013

Kate Upton says baring it all isn’t easy. With her latest gift to mankind, the chilly Sports Illustrated cover to end all covers, Kate Upton says she felt the brunt of her work when she got home.


Upton said – “It was freezing. I had frostbite when I came back. I was worried about my body,” she said in an appearance on the “Today” show. “My body was shutting down because it was working so hard to keep me warm.”
It wasn’t just the long hours – Kate Upton boldly went where few models have gone before – to Antarctica, where she endured the coldest temperatures on earth.


Upton remembers being wrapped up in blankets every few minutes due to the frigid temperatures.
Kate Upton said she was “very, very sick. I don’t think you can go to Antarctica and stand in a bikini without that happening. But I didn’t die, and I’m OK now.”


“We should name a passageway after her down there,” said M.J. Day, an editor for the magazine. “She braved six days in a bikini while we were head-to-toe in jackets … No one will ever accuse her of being a whiny model, ever.”


This year’s shoot sported models in on all continents, and cover girl Kate Upton was their selection for Antarctica.

“It was freezing,” she said. “I’m from Florida, so it wasn’t easy for me.”
Needless to say, scores of men around the world appreciate her sacrifice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks