Sashaa Agha sizzles in Hot bikini scene in freezing weather

Novice who grabbed the headlines even before her debut for her alleged link-with actor Ruslaan Mumtaz following a scandal MMS.


Sasha admits that while she was in crisis, it is now behind her. Says Sashaa, "We were shooting in a hotel in New Delhi.

I have not had any problems wearing a bikini, but since it was winter, I was shaking. I can not even sit in a strong air-conditioned room for a long time. Thus, it was a little difficult, and I was really wondering what I'm doing here, and why should I do it. "


Sashaa also done some intimate scenes and hugging sequence in the film. She said: "I was well aware of this. Director Atul Sabharwal told me beforehand, and I was fine with it, as this requirement scenario.


I think if we actually shoot these scenes are very technical and boring. Besides the role of Arjun Kapoor has been my friend even before I signed the film, so I was not so anxious. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks