Heidi Klum reveals the photographer behind her sexy Twitter photos

The model and TV host knows how to get folks talking about the photos she posts online, and she credits her mother as the shutterbug. ‘My mom can take some good photos.’

Klum attributes her ease with nudity to her European culture. ‘I’m European. I don’t like wearing tops. And I don’t like tan lines.’


Heidi Klum knows her seminude photos get people’s attention. But who would have guessed the photographer behind her racy snapshots was none other than her own mother.


“You will be surprised to hear that my mom takes most of the photos,” Klum told “Access Hollywood.” “Yeah, my mom and dad. They were on holiday. Yes, so my mom can take some good photos.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks