Kris Humphries' Ex Myla Sinanaj The Sex Tape Pics

On the heels of Kris Humphries’ sex tape with Myla Sinanaj, the Kim Kardashian knock-off is developing an arrogant persona faster than you can say “hump me Humphries.”


Myla, real name Fatmire, took to her Facebook page recently to send a message to all her haters.

PREVIOUS: Nude Pictures Of Kris Humphries Ex Girlfriend Leaked Online


The K.K. wannabe wrote, “If u dont like me or anything uve seen in the press about me unfollow me,,,,,,,no one is forcing you to follow and keep up with me but clearly you care enough to stalk my every move. hating aint gonna stop the checks i cash every week that are more than what most make a year. kiss my ass and worry about ur own life when u cash $600k checks in one day holla at me!!!”

PREVIOUS: EXCLUSIVE: Kris Humphries & Ex-Girlfriend In “Serious Relationship”

We have no other words. This speaks for itself.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks