Beyonce Knowles 's Devastating Miscarriage Confession




The usually private Beyonce did a rare thing and opened up about being a mom AND the tragic miscarriage she suffered two years ago before she had Blue Ivy.

Beyonce’s husband Jay-Z actually mentioned the miscarriage last year in his song “Glory” which was dedicated to Blue Ivy and included the lyrics: “Last time, the miscarriage was so tragic. We was afraid you would disappear. But nah, baby, you magic.”

Beyonce’s recent revelation isn’t as shocking since we knew about it from Jay's song, but it’s devastating to hear her talk so honestly about her heartbreak.

Beyonce is debuting a new documentary on HBO next month “Life Is But A Dream,” and revealed, “About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.”

“I picked out names. I envisioned what my child would look like…I was feeling very maternal,” Bey reveals.

We’re surprised Beyonce is talking about this intimate moment; especially as she remembers the day she found out she had miscarried.

“I flew back to New York to get my check up – and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”

That being said, Beyonce being the consummate professional that she is, turned that tragedy into a tune.

“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. It was actually the first song I wrote for my album and it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through,” she reveals.

Beyonce didn’t name the song, but after a careful listen to her last album “4” it doesn’t sound like it was included and many think she’s going to include it on her upcoming album.

This revelation confirms why Beyonce was SO excited to announce her pregnancy at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards when she proudly showed off her growing baby bump.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks