Kate Upton tentatively accepts teen's prom invitation

A HIGH School student has received the shock of his life when model Kate Upton agreed to go to his prom.

Jake Davidson from Los Angeles made a two-minute YouTube video asking the Sports Illustrated cover girl to consider accompanying him to the event.


"I'm Jewish, 5'9" on a really good day - and I can't dance. At all," he jokes in the video. "You're Christian, 5'10", and that Cat Daddy video should have won an Oscar for best short film. You could say this is destiny.”

He argues that despite this the pair have a lot in common.

“You like sports, I like sports," he says. “You like fine dining, I like fine dining. You’re on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I read Sports Illustrated."

The 17-year-old was left speechless when he was discussing the video on the US Today show and Upton called in.

“This just got so much better now that you’re on the phone. I’m telling you it will be a great night, great evening – I could even get the curfew extended hopefully by my parents maybe," he said. "I hope you’d be interested if your schedule is free, and what time should I pick you up if you are interested?”

“I definitely have to check schedules, but you seem like so much fun and if everything works out, I’d love to go with you," Upton said. “I know we’d have a blast.




“I absolutely love the video,’’ Upton said. “It was so hilarious and so creative. Thank you so much for doing that, I really appreciate it."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © -2012 ETC Hot Photos All Rights Reserved Celebrity Sex Tapes.Free celebrity sex tapes, nude pictures, celeb sex videos, scandals, paparazzi shots and Hollywood news updated daily.Celebrity's Sexy Picture Collection.Very Beautiful Hot Sexy and Nude Girls wallpapers and Photos and Videos.Top 100 hottest female and Girls celebrities HD Desktop Wallpapers. | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks